||Not enough ratings.
||Sign in to rate
Booth Event 'Hooked' To a Show Event
Our community asked for the ability to have booth participants be able to 'hook' to an existing show event and add their booth number. Once hooked, the event appear in both your calendars. We did it. Here are the advantages:
- First, the show provider adds the event.
- As a participant, you may hook to the event with your booth number. You can do it by adding the event and having QuiltingHub find the duplicate, or you can find the event and hook to it.
- Once the event is hooked, it is one event that appears in both calendars.
- Should the event have it's date or location change, it will affect both calendars.
- Essentially, you 'hook' to the event and forget it.
The events look and feel the same as any other event, but they are 'hookable' and may have pages 'hooked' to it. If you are permitted to can hook to an event, a green plus will appear. If anyone is hooked to the event, it will appear as participant(s).
Below is the core event showing the participants:
Below is a participants calendar showing the event that was hooked.
Hooking To An Event
Hooking to an event is easy. You can either find the event and click the green plus to hook to it, or you can attempt to create the event and QuiltingHub will let you hook to the duplicate event.
Not all pages can create all types of events. If you do not see it, contact us.
Images are from our test/development system and do not reflect real events or pages.
Check This Out!
Check out the most popular tool on QuiltingHub. Use the search 'Map Of Resources' or the 'Resources Trip Planner' to the right (or below).