||Not enough ratings.
||Sign in to rate
Pages & Events
Most of the site content is divided into 'Pages' and 'Events.'
- Free Listings - Quilt shops, groups, museums, brands or services can have a free listing consisting for a name, address and a point on the map. Brands do not have points on the map.
- Member Pages - Any organization (quilt shops, groups, museums, brands or services) can have a searchable member page on the site. Member pages highly increase your chances of being found based on additional information in your listing and events. Members can also participate in their own private forums by listing type. Group member pages are free, and the others have a fee.
- Events - Member pages can have any number of searchable events (added from your page).
Finding Listings, Member Pages & Events:
Listings, member pages and events may be found in a variety of ways using the find menu:
- Near Map - Shops, Services, & Museums near a place.
- Trip Planner/Route Map - Shops & Museums from A to B.
- Events - List, by type or near a place.
- Groups - List Groups, Clubs, Guilds, & Associations or near a place.
- Service Professionals - List, by type, or near a place. (Including Guild Speakers).
- Brands - By product type or name.
- 'How To' Blogs- By category or name.
- Internet Stores - By product type, brand, or name.
Adding/Updating Listings & Member Pages:
Superior information accuracy is our mission. Organizations add their own listings/pages and can have any number of admins maintain their content. The community can suggest a listing and then invite the owner to activate their listing or member page. The community can verify listings/pages or report errors to the admins with a few simple clicks. Listings/pages are added with the 'Add Or Suggest A Listing' found on almost anywhere on the site. Listings are free and member pages range free to $8/month USD. See the listing/page types and fees here.
For more tips on member pages, visit the 'Page Tips' tab on your organization's member page.
Events are added and updated from the events tab on organizations page. Shows, sales, classes, meetings, retreats, shop hops, special events, call for quilts, and trips are just some of the events supported. We have more events (over 3,400) than any other website in the world.
- Quilter's Q&A
Check This Out!
Check out the most popular tool on QuiltingHub. Use the search 'Map Of Resources' or the 'Resources Trip Planner' to the right (or below).
Method of using an iron to press seams and blocks. This means simply pressing downwards on the seam with the iron from above and not moving the iron back and forth which can distort the block or seam.