This is for any non-profit quilting group that meets on a regular basis. QuiltingHub is the best online quilting resource for your quilt guild/group to be found. You have more ways to be found and by more quilters than any other site. You can either read each of the items here or watch the tour video below. After you complete your due diligence, I am sure you will agree that activating your free membership is the smartest publicity choice for your group.
Benefits of QuiltingHub Membership
1. Quilters Are Looking For You Here!
It is free for guilds and group to add themselves and all their events. Over 400,000 quilters use the site at a page rate of over 1 Million page views a month to find you and your events. No other quilting resources site is more trusted for accuracy and gets more traffic.
QuiltingHub is the smartest choice to reach quilters.
2. Works On All Devices
The website works on all devices. About 1/2 of our traffic is from tablets and smart phones. We are the most popular tool to find quilting resources on smart phones, tablets, and personal computers.
3. Most Accurate
The only quilting resources website designed from the ground up to be verified by the community. We had over 43,000 updates in 2016 from the community. All other sites have one person maintaining this information, which is impossible. This is why other sites come and go, and we have out lived them all (since 2009).
4. Leveraging Social Media
Our users share your listing and events on social media. This magnifies your presence on the web.
5. Map Based Searching
Many of our users want to find what resources are near them, along the way during a trip, or at their destination. We are the first and only site with the Trip Planner(sm) that does all of those things and more. By far, one of our most popular features.
You can adjust/move your map pointer!
6. Events Calendar Upgrade Required
Put your events on the world calendar (no limits). Quilters find these events on lists and on maps (which is a huge advantage over simple hard to search lists offered by all other sites). You get found more often.
Quilt shows and sales are visible on the Trip Planner. All events are visible on lists and the local maps with the exception of call-for-quilts, which only appear on lists.
7. Highest Quilt Show Visibility
Not only will your quilt show be visible to more quilters than any other list, but when you allow vendors to put the show in their calendars, your visibility multiplies!
8. Best Of All. It Is Free
Here is the catch. You have total control of your listing and who has access to it. You get to list your guild/group and all your events for free. Get Started Today.
What Other Members Say
QuiltingHub gives quilters and advertisers more than anyone else. Here is what our advertisers say:
- Bruce & Francine at Paradise Quilting say QuiltingHub provided the best service they have seen from any quilting resources directory. (read endorsement)
- Karen Stephens at Speckled Hen Quilts says to activate your membership now. (read endorsement)
- Barb Grutter at Garden Path Quilts Says Invest In QuiltingHub. (read endorsement)
Add your recommendation here? Contact Us
The listing status may be in any one of following:
||Group Name, Address, Adjustable Map Pointer, Group Description, Logo, Photos, Website Link, Social Links, Social Sharing, Searchable Events CalendarRecommended
* - These listings are not automatically verified. You, your members, or anyone in the community must verify your listing every 60 days. When claimed, you will get a reminder email to verify your listing. This will keep it accurate; however, your listing will become invisible if you do not reply to it.
How To Proceed
You need to have a login account on the site, claim the listing, edit it, and publish your member listing. The login account will allow you to return to make edits and to get updates about your listing. If you have completed one of these steps, skip it:
- If you have not done so already, watch the benefits and getting started video.
- Login or register (top right of the screen)
- Claim your listing (one of the following):
Once your listing is claimed, you can click the red Completion Guide button found on your listing detail page to guide you through the process.
- Search for your listing and click 'claim this listing' found on the page, or
- Click Add Or Claim Your Listing and follow the directions
Friendly & Helpful Support
If you need help at any time contact us. We can help on any part of the process, give you ideas on wording, or even the best photos to use. We want you to have the best results and a wonderful experience.