Think about it, would you rather visit a place with high likes, ratings, images and details or one without? Quilter's are very intuitive. They assume if you put little effort into completing your page here, that they will get the same low quality when they visit you. To counteract this, complete your page and make the effort to get high ratings and likes.
How To Correct?
The Page Completion Guide (or Listing Completion Guide) is a red button found on any listing detail page you manage. It guides you step by step to completing all the details that get results. Depending on the listing type, it encourages you to add:
- Likes & Ratings
- Product/Service Categories
How To Get Page Likes?
- Share your QuiltingHub page with your customers, followers, or members.
- Post your QuiltingHub Member page on Facebook and ask for likes.
- Put an Icon for your QuiltingHub Member page on your website.(see below)
Where To Click The Button?
For this and other tips, click the red Page Completion Guide button on your QuiltingHub member detail page. To get there:
- Login to QuiltingHub
- Click My Account (Under Login)
- Click the logo for your page (in the middle of the page)
- Click the red Page Completion Guide (found in the blue strip near the top of the page). For some of you this may be the Listing Completion Guide, so you may have to start there. For a complete list of benefits visit the colored click here button found on the QuiltingHub.com home page under "List Your Information?"
- In this case, the Add Icon to your website it the one you most want to click.