Young quilters use your web presence to find, decide to visit, and rate you. Their sources of information are Facebook, your website, and quilting group search sites like QuiltingHub. If you are not on the web and not on a group list, they do not know you exist. If you are on the web, but have few likes; you will might be ignored. The way to fix this is to do the following:
- Have an active Facebook page.
- Have an active website.
- Be on group list sites (like QuiltingHub).
- Post your events (shows & meetings) on QuiltingHub.
Additional Comments to QuiltingHub Members
Some groups get more traffic from QuiltingHub than others. When we delve into why that is, we discover that groups need to have a complete listing, enter their events, and get their likes up. To do this, we suggest the following:
- Click the Page Completion Guide on your detail page.
- Enter your events. This is VERY important. They find you from your events.
- Get your QuiltingHub shops page likes up. This is will help.
If you have not done these things, you may see lack luster performance depending on your area. If you have done it, you have success.