||Not enough ratings.
||Sign in to rate
Super Easy Searching On QuiltingHub
Because of our recent significant growth and increase in working capital, we are investing in upgrading the system to make it easier to use. We have upgraded the "Search App Wizard" that was only on the home page to a single unified search for the entire site and added it to the top of every page.
You can try it now by typing anything in the search field at the top of this article. Here are some examples:
- Quilt shops - for a world list
- Quilt Shops near me - for a map
- Quilt Shops in Alabama - for a state list
- Quilt Shows from Houston TX to Bangor ME - for the Trip Planner
- Activate (shop name) - to activate membership benefits
- quilt guilds - for a world list
- quilt shop sales from Chicago IL to Memphis TN - for the Trip Planner
- binding - for a list of articles and terms about binding
- 3 Dudes Quilting - to find a shop
- surf and sand trunk show - to find an event
This is just a small sampling of the over 200 ways to find quilting information. We hope you will enjoy the continuous improvement in the most used quilting resources website in the world. We appreciate your trust in either activating your membership on our listings or browsing the resources on the site. We will continue to reward your trust in us with improvements. If you find a bug or want to leave feedback on this feature, please click Contact Us and tell us.
Check This Out!
Check out the most popular tool on QuiltingHub. Use the search 'Map Of Resources' or the 'Resources Trip Planner' to the right (or below).
Binding is used as both a noun and a verb. As a noun it is the fabric that's used to cover the raw edges of the quilt sandwich after it's quilted. This edging fabric is referred to as the Binding (noun). As a verb it is the process of putting on this fabric, and it referred to as Binding a Quilt.